Friday, June 3, 2011

Flourless nutella cookies



These cookies might not be much to look at, and they aren't soft and chewy like I usually prefer cookies, but oh mylanta are they tasty. Ready for the easiest recipe ever?

1 cup nutella
1 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tsp baking powder

Combine with a fork, roll into balls in your hands, place on parchment lined cookie sheet. (I found out the smaller they are the less crispy they are.) I flattened them with a fork like traditional peanut butter cookies. (I think I will skip that step next time though.) Place into preheated 350 degree oven, bake 10 minutes. (They should be just this side of done.) Pull sheet out of oven, let cookies rest on sheet about 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to cooling racks. Like I said, they are crispy cookies, so they break easily. But, you get to eat all of the broken ones, because I said so.

These cookies are the love child of these two pins... Nutella cookies http://pinterest.com/pin/32581086/
and flourless peanut butter cookies http://pinterest.com/pin/7078967/

Follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment