Friday, May 9, 2014

Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" body wash sample & share

I was given a sample of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration body wash to sample and review from Crowdtap as part of The Herbalistas.
First, I was quite taken by the scent.I love how the scent is light but luscious.  It was not overpowering, and I could use my regular lotion and perfume over it without feeling overwhelmed by scent.  I also really loved the color, it just looked refreshing, tropical, and happy! I really believe color plays a big role in the overall marketability of a product. This just looks like a sunny island to me.  Next, I love how it lathers and gets good and soapy.  A little dab should be able to lather up with a pouf and boy does it!  I feel like I get a good value for my money when body wash lasts a long time but still works.  Finally, I love how soft my skin feels after using it.  I used it in several showers as a body wash, and when my sample was gone I went and bought a big one and used it as bubble bath too!  I really do feel hydrated, soft, and silky!
I took some pictures to share with you.  (Clockwise from top left,) The first is me feeling frazzled, before I tried this Hello Hydration body wash for the first time.  The second is after I got the sample and opened the cap to smell it.  The third is an after shower selfie, taken the first time I used my sample, and finally a picture of my happy place... nice warm bubble bath with a stack of reading material!  This body wash worked well as a bubble bath and my bathroom smelled so good!
I am in love with Herbal Essences new Hello Hydration body wash!  

*The views expressed in this post are my own. I was given this sample to try, however I was not required to provide a positive review.  I was not compensated in any way other than with this sample.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment